Semi-Personal Training, also known as Small Group Training, combines the benefits of Personal Training with training alongside some like-minded others. It is essentially a small group of people (maximum six) training under an active and engaged coach.
Semi-Personal Training has become increasingly popular because it gives superior results to attending a commercial gym or large exercise class. This comes from having an experienced coach design and run the training sessions.
- They know when to push a person, and when to hold back.
- They understand the client as a person.
- They are committed to getting the best from a person, even when that person thinks they are already at their limit.
What do I get in Semi-Personal Training?
Just as with Personal Training, with Semi-Personal Training, you still get your own programme. This means the same tools, same support, and same goal-setting from the coaches.
We include everything that is required for success:
- An exercise plan.
- A nutrition plan.
- The correct mindset.
- Full support.
The results are the same. The only difference is you achieve them in the company of others.
Why Semi-Personal Training?
- You get a one-to-one Personal Training approach in a group environment, making it more affordable for you.
- The social aspect – train with others, and help to motivate each other.
- You will push yourself further and challenge yourself to achieve your fitness goals.
- All the other benefits of training in a private gym – no busy times, no waiting for equipment, no intimidating people alongside you – just a fun, enjoyable environment where you get results.
Who is Semi-Personal Training for?
Semi-Personal Training is for everybody who is happy to train with others. We have several timetabled Semi-Personal Training sessions. Simply choose the ones that best suit your schedule, and join in!
We can also organise bespoke Semi-Personal Training sessions for groups. Examples include:
- A group of similarly-minded people, with similar goals.
- A bridal party getting ready for that big day.
- A sports team aiming to improve their performance.
- Work colleagues looking for a team-building and goal-driven activity.
- Family members who want to encourage their loved ones to improve their health and fitness for life.
If you wish to organise your own bespoke Semi-Personal Training Programme, simply contact us. We would be delighted to discuss it with you.
Semi-Personal Training Times
We run Semi-Personal Training sessions in both mornings and evenings.
We set clients up with our booking app at their initial consultation/assessment. They can then book their places in the training sessions they desire by using our app. This allows them to train at a time which best suits their schedule.
Some choose to train at the same time each day. Others prefer the flexibility to alter training times according to work schedules or other demands. Whatever you prefer, it’s up to you.