About Me

Fitness Training, Kilkenny, Carlow, Instructor


Welcome!
360 Fitness is about the whole body, encompassing all elements of health and fitness – inside and out. So not only do you get great classes at 360 Fitness, but you also get weekly assessments, training programmes and nutritional advice.

Did you know exercise is only approximately 20% of what is required to lead a healthy life style? The other 80% or so is made up of nutrition. A well balanced nutritional diet and fitness regime is best achieved through goal setting, accountability and sustainable lifestyle habits.

Here at 360 Fitness our mission is to help you achieve your goal. How do we do this? By getting to know our clients, through the assessment process. We learn more about you and what you want to achieve and thus are better able to design a fitness programme that suits you and give the nutritional advice that best suits your lifestyle.

Our aim is to educate, coach and support our clients in achieving their goal.

Ciaran Clear

Ciaran established 360 Fitness (formally Pureclasses) in May 2013. Prior to that Ciaran worked as a fitness instructor in the very popular and busy Active Club of Hotel Kilkenny.

Ciaran’s vision when setting up 360 Fitness was to provide exceptional fitness and nutritional advice for his clients. He strongly believes that for a healthy body & mind and to achieve one’s goals, the client must work on both elements, however with the support of a committed coach. Ciaran’s coaching ability helps his clients develop and achieve sustainable habits for life.

From modest beginnings back in May 2013 Ciaran has grown this business and client base, and is now delighted to present an extended timetable. This is testament to the results his clients are achieving on a daily basis through his programme of fitness & nutrition.